Samsung has revealed its latest smartphone, the Galaxy A9, featuring the world’s first rear camera with four lenses.
In this case, Galaxy A9 includes a main camera lens with 24MP resolution, a telephoto Camera with a 2x optical zoom lens, an 8MP ultra-wide lens with scene optimization and a 5MP depth lens. The front camera is 24MP that is very good for people who love to take a selfie.
Other features of Galaxy A9 includes:
- 6.3-inch Full HD+AMOLED infinity display that produces sharper contrast and more dynamic colour
- An Octa-Core processor with 6 GB or 8GB RAM
- 128 GB of storage and up to 512 GB of expandable memory via a microSD card
- 3,800 mAh battery with support for fast charging via USB Type-C cable
- Face recognition technology & Fingertip scanning security
- Virtual assistant Bixby
- Samsung Pay
- Samsung Health
Lastly, the smartphone will come in three different colours — Caviar Black, Lemonade Blue and Bubblegum Pink and will be available in selected markets from November. Samsung Singapore had yet to release more details on when this smartphone will go on sale in Singapore, nor is there any information on how much this phone will cost yet. However, we do know that the price will start at 599 euros in Europe and 549 pounds in the UK.
For more information on the phone, you can refer to the Samsung website.